Families First Indiana, Inc.
Nearly 10,000 individuals came through the doors of Families First last year carrying their silent stories – a child coping with the loss of a parent, a single father or mother facing unemployment, a relationship suffering due to an addiction.
Families First can help people from all walks of life to improve their lives, and thus improve the lives of their families.
- In 2010…
- Nearly 10,000 individuals in Central Indiana were provided counseling, support and education at Families First.
- Nearly 1,400 individuals came to Families First last year for help in overcoming dependence on drugs and alcohol. More than two-thirds were successful in breaking the grip of addiction.
- 77 older and challenged adults were provided counseling, case management, homemaker support and protective care. Despite their vulnerability, 99% were able to remain safely in their home or were successfully transitioned to another appropriate care setting.
- Over 1,550 individuals participated in Families First’s Breaking Free program, seeking assistance and protection from abusers. Of those individuals, 287 were children.
While many of the families we work with at Families First face similar challenges, we know that every situation is a unique story. At Families First, we have created programs and services to help individuals and families overcome the specific challenges they face.
Our expert therapists have a proven track record for helping individuals and families break from negative behavior cycles that impact the family bond. From Play Therapists to Master’s level Aging Therapists, Families First has staff who specialize in serving each generation of the family. Click any program to learn more about it:
- Individual & Family Counseling
- Vistas™: Services for Older and Challenged Adults
- Chemical Dependency
- Domestic Violence
- Parent Education
- Money Management
615 North Alabama St., Suite 320
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Descriptions of services are drawn from each locations available public data. There may be errors and omissions. Please contract the listed organization directly for more information. The inclusion of an organization on the IUSBIRT site does not constitute an endorsement of those services. To submit an organization, have your information corrected, or for other communication, please contact us.